India’s Probable Playing XI for WTC Final 2023: Team India has arrived in England for the WTC Final 2023 against Australia, which will begin on Wednesday, June 7 at The Oval. While the Australian team seems to have a settled lineup. Team India needs to address certain areas due to injuries to key players such as Rishabh Pant, Jasprit Bumrah, and KL Rahul. Despite these absences, Rohit Sharma and his team will aim to perform their best by assigning clear roles to each player.
Probable Playing XI for India: WTC Final 2023
Opening Pair for India
- Rohit Sharma (captain): Rohit Sharma has been exceptional as a Test opener, despite an inconsistent form during the IPL 2023 season. In 2021, he played a crucial role in England, scoring 368 runs in four Tests, including his first Test century away from home at The Oval. India will heavily rely on their captain’s performance in the WTC Final, especially with key batsmen missing from the lineup.
- Shubman Gill: Shubman Gill has been sensational in all formats in the past year. He is in great touch. However, facing a high-quality Australian bowling attack in challenging conditions will be his biggest test. He did score a century against the same attack in his previous Test. He will be motivated to perform well on the big stage of the WTC Final 2023.
Middle-order for India
- Cheteshwar Pujara: Pujara is a wall for the Indian test team. He is a very important player number 3. If he performs well then the Indian team winning probability increase. With a decent domestic season and injuries to Shreyas Iyer and KL Rahul, Pujara is likely to play in the middle order. Gavaskar Believes Pujara’s Experience Could Be The Difference For India In WTC 2023 Final.
- Virat Kohli: Virat will play at number 4. He is a big-match player. His experience is very vital. He and Pujara can stabilize the Indian innings. If both perform well then India could make a huge total.
- Ajinkya Rahane: Rahane, with a decent domestic season and injuries to other players, seems set to play in the middle order alongside Kohli and Pujara.
- Ravindra Jadeja: Jadeja has been in great form with both bat and ball. In his previous Englan appearance he scored a century. He is also a good fielder. So he could be the sole spinner in the Indian playing XI.
- Kona Srikar Bharat (Wicket Keeper): With Rishabh Pant unavailable, KS Bharat is expected to continue keeping wickets.
Bowlers for India: WTC Final 2023
- Bowlers: Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj
- Shardul Thakur: Thakur has been the seam-bowling all-rounder for India in overseas Tests in recent years, contributing with valuable runs and wickets.
- Umesh Yadav: Yadav’s ability to swing the ball and his batting prowess may give him the edge over Jaydev Unadkat.
- Mohammed Shami: With Bumrah absent, Shami becomes one of the main bowlers responsible for making breakthroughs in the game.
- Mohammed Siraj: Siraj is likely to partner with Shami and share the responsibility of taking wickets for the team.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- EntertainmentOctober 2, 2023Jawan box office collection Day 25
- EntertainmentSeptember 30, 2023Jawan Box Office Collection Day 24: A Best Hit Movie in 2023
- FootballSeptember 30, 202310 most searched footballers on Google, Best Footballer
- ICC ODI World Cup 2023September 30, 2023IND vs ENG Warm-up Match today: How to Watch ICC World Cup 2023 Warm-Up Match Live