India made 400: India on driving in the first test match between India vs Australia. India bowled out 400 runs. India led by 223 runs.
This morning India started their inning at 321 runs with the loss of 7 wickets. Ravindra Jadeja and Axar Patel started, but Ravindra Jadeja was bowled by To Todd Murphy with a beautiful delivery. Then Mohammed Shami came and gave solid support to Axar. He made 37 runs in 47 balls with 2 fours and 3 sixes. Shami is caught by Alex Carey’s ball by Todd Murphy. The Axar did a few blows and out at 84 runs 174 balls with 10 fours and 1 six. India made 400 runs and a good lead of 223 runs.
Todd Murphy took 7 wickets
Todd Murphy was again done good with the ball and struck two more wickets. He ended with 7 wickets in his debut match. He has bowled a very good line and troubled all the Indian batters. He bowled 47 overs 12 maidens gave 124 runs and picked 7 wickets.
Indian Batting Card
|Indian Batting||Runs||Balls||4s Four||6s Six|
|Rohit Sharma (C) (b Pat Cummins)||120||212||15||2|
|KL Rahul (c & b Todd Murphy)||20||71||1||0|
|Ravichandran Ashwin (lbw b Todd Murphy)||23||62||2||1|
|Cheteshwar Pujara (c Scott Boland b Todd Murphy)||7||14||1||0|
|Virat Kohli (c Alex Carey b Todd Murphy)||12||26||2||0|
|Suryakumar Yadav (b Nathan Lyon)||8||20||1||0|
|Ravindra Jadeja (b Todd Murphy)||70||185||9||0|
|Srikar Bharat (W) (lbw b Todd Murphy)||8||10||1||0|
|Axar Patel (b Pat Cummins)||84||174||10||1|
|Mohammad Shami (c Alex Carey b Todd Murphy)||37||47||2||3|
India made 400.
Extras run given by Australia
10 Bye – 6, Leg Bye – 1, Wide – 0, No Ball – 3, Penalty – 0
Fall of Indian wickets
- 1 – 76 KL Rahul, 22.5 Overs
- 2 – 118 Ravichandran Ashwin, 40.1 Overs
- 3 – 135 Cheteshwar Pujara, 44.1 Overs
- 4 – 151 Virat Kohli, 52.1 Overs
- 5 – 168 Suryakumar Yadav, 59.1 Overs
- 6 – 229 Rohit Sharma, 80.4 Overs
- 7 – 240 Srikar Bharat, 83.1 Overs
- 8 – 328 Ravindra Jadeja, 118.2 Overs
- 9 – 380 Mohammad Shami, 132.4 Overs
- 10 – 400 Axar Patel, 139.3 Overs
Australian bowling card
India made 400 in their first inning. Australian second started very badly again. Usman Khawaja (5 runs) was out by Ravichandran Ashwin caught by Virat Kohli. Australia made 22 for 1 in their second Innings.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- EntertainmentOctober 2, 2023Jawan box office collection Day 25
- EntertainmentSeptember 30, 2023Jawan Box Office Collection Day 24: A Best Hit Movie in 2023
- FootballSeptember 30, 202310 most searched footballers on Google, Best Footballer
- ICC ODI World Cup 2023September 30, 2023IND vs ENG Warm-up Match today: How to Watch ICC World Cup 2023 Warm-Up Match Live