Virat Kohli Net worth in 2023 is estimated at 127-135 million dollars and 1047–1155 crores in Indian rupees according to various resources. Virat Kohli is India’s top most batsman. He is a very aggressive versatile batsman and a very good fielder.
He was a captain of the 2008 U-19 team when India registered U-19 world cup which was played against South Africa. He became India’s test captain in 2014. He became the format captain in 2017.
Virat Kohli Biography
Virat Kohli was born and brought up in Delhi. He was born on the 5th of November 1998. Virat Kohli was trained at West Delhi Cricket Academy. He started his career with Delhi with the U-15 team. His journey to international started in 2008 as a 175th player in India’s One Day International. In 2011, he made his test debut and T20I debut in 2010.
|Net Worth in US $||$127 Million|
|Net Worth in INR||INR 1155 Cr|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1988|
|Age||34 years 2 months 1 day as on 6 Jan 2023|
|Height||175 cm (5′ 9”)|
|Wife Name||Anushka Sharma|
Virat Kohli Debut matches
- Test debut (cap number 269) 20 June 2011 vs West Indies at Sabina Park
- ODI debut (cap number 175) 18 August 2008 vs Sri Lanka at Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium
- T20I debut (cap number 31) 12 June 2010 vs Zimbabwe at Harare Sports Club
- IPL debut Apr 18, 2008, vs Kolkata Knight Riders at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium
Virat Kohli net worth in rupees
Virat Kohli net worth in rupees is estimated at around INR 1155 Crores by various sources till January 2023.
Virat Kohli Net Worth in US dollars
Virat Kohli Net Worth in Million is 127 million US dollars. This will expect to reach 135 million US dollars.
|Total Revenue in 2023||135 million dollars plus|
|Total Revenue in 2022||130 million dollars plus|
|Total Revenue in 2021||127 million dollars plus|
|Total Revenue in Rupees||1155 Crore Rupees plus|
|Yearly earning||84 crore Rupees|
|Monthly income||7 crore rupees|
|Virat Kohli net worth is coming from||BCCI, IPL Franchise, Brands endorsement, social media, etc.|
Virat Kohli Net Worth with brand endorsements
The decorated and famous Indian batting star Virat Kohli endorses more than 30 brands. According to the list, Sportico Virat Kohli is listed at 61st position out of the top 100 sports person. Virat Kohli earned $33.9 million dollars or INR 261.03 crore and $2.9 million dollars from salary and winnings.
Some of the good names are Digit Insurance, Puma sportswear, Hero two-wheelers, MRF tyres, Audi cards, Myntra, American Tourister luggage, Vivo smartphones, Philips India, Google Duo, Mobile Premier League, Hero MotoCorp, Great Learning, Sun Pharma’s Volini, Boost Energy Drink, Wrogn, MuveAcoustics, and Hyperice wellness.
Expensive Things Owned by Virat Kohli
- Rover Land Rover Vogue Rs 2.7 crores
- Range Bentley Flying Spur Rs 3.97 crores
- Bentley Continental GT Rs 4.7 crores
- Audi A8L W12 Quattro Rs 1.87 crore
- FC Goa Rs. 33 crores
- Gurugram bungalow Rs 80 crores
- Mumbai Apartment Rs. 34 crores
- Versova Flat, Mumbai Rs. 10 crores
- Rolex Daytona Rs. 87 Lakh
Virat Kohli Batting Stats
|Matches||Innings||Not Out||Runs Made||Highest||Average||Strike Rate||Century||Double Century||Fifty|
IPL Batting stats
|Year||Matches||Runs||Highest||Average||Ball Face||Strike Rate||100||50|
Hardik Pandya Net Worth
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Net Worth
Virat Kohli’s Net Worth is no doubt will increase by leaps and bounds. He is a great player for India. At the age of 34 years, he is a very fit and agile player. He has a great know-how of the game. Hope he will excel in his life and serve India in long run.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- Sports News2023.03.24IPL 2023 new rule for Toss: Captains can announce XI after toss to allow Impact Player’s introduction
- IPL 20232023.03.22Yesterday IPL Match Result: Who Won Yesterday’s IPL Match in IPL 2023?
- Cricket2023.03.21David Miller ‘Most certainly not bitter’: On not getting T20I captaincy role
- Cricket2023.03.21Mushfiqur Rahim scored the fastest century 100 for Bangladesh in ODI