Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Sunrisers Hyderabad: RCB won the crucial match against SRH by 8 wickets. RCB moves closer to playoffs.
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Sunrisers Hyderabad
SRH scored 186 against RCB in IPL 2023 season match number 65. This match was at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad on Thursday. Heinrich Klaasen made maiden IPL century. He played a very good game of cricket. He made his century in 49 balls with 8 fours and 6 sixes. He finished with 104. Harry Brook made 27 in 19 balls with 2 fours and 1 six.
Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Sunrisers Hyderabad
Virat Kohli scores 100, RCB beat SRH by 8 wickets
- Virat Kohli scored a blistering 100 off 58 balls to help RCB chase down 186 and beat SRH by 8 wickets.
- Kohli and Faf du Plessis put on 172 runs for the second wicket to take RCB home with 4 balls to spare.
- Earlier, Heinrich Klaasen scored 102 off 59 balls to help SRH post 186/5.
- Klaasen’s knock was the first century of the season for SRH.
- Michael Bracewell was the pick of the bowlers for RCB, taking 2 wickets for 25 runs.
Faf du Plessis the captain of RCB and King Virat Kohli laid the platform for the win with a record 172-run partnership. Faf du Plessis made 71 in 47 balls with 7 fours with 2 sixes. Virat made 100 runs in 63 balls with 12 fours and 4 sixes. Finally, Glenn Maxwell and Michael Bracewell finished the match. RCB moves closer To Playoffs. Virat Kohli was declared man of the match.
Key points: Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Virat Kohli scored 100 off 58 balls.
- Faf du Plessis scored 71 off 49 balls.
- Heinrich Klaasen scored 102 off 59 balls.
- Michael Bracewell took 2 wickets for 25 runs.
- RCB won by 8 wickets.
The Updated IPL 2023 point table at a glance
|Position||IPL 2023 Teams||Matches||Won||Lost||Points||Net Run Rate|
|2||Chennai Super Kings||13||7||5||15||+0.381|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants||13||7||5||15||+0.304|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore||13||7||6||14||+0.180|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders||13||6||7||12||-0.256|
RCB VS SRH
Royal Challengers Bangalore (Playing XI): Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis(c), Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Anuj Rawat(w), Shahbaz Ahmed, Michael Bracewell, Wayne Parnell, Harshal Patel, Karn Sharma, Mohammed Siraj.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (Playing XI): Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(c), Heinrich Klaasen(w), Harry Brook, Glenn Phillips, Abdul Samad, Kartik Tyagi, Mayank Dagar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Nitish Reddy
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- Sports News2023.06.02WTC 2023 Final: The Star Batsmen Join the Test Team
- Sports News2023.06.01World Test Championship Final: India’s Key Players to Watch Out For
- Cricket2023.06.01Gavaskar believes Pujara’s experience could be the difference for India in WTC 2023 final
- IPL 20232023.05.31Top 5 Uncapped Indian Stars in IPL 2023: Impressive Performances