MS Dhoni Net Worth: MS Dhoni aka Mahi is a legend and the most recognizable and celebrated Indian cricketer in India as well as international cricket. His estimated net worth is 125 million US dollars in 2023. He has earned his entire million by cricketing fees from BCCI, IPL franchise, various brand endorsements, and investments in different businesses. In this article, we will go to see his net worth and its sources.
Early Life and Cricket Career
MS Dhoni was born in 1981 on the 7th of July, in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. His cricketing journey started as a goalkeeper of the football team. But his cricketing talent unearths by a local coach. His local coach advises him to play cricket as a wicketkeeper. He has also a natural talent as a batsman. He has started playing for India in 2004 and his knock of 48 runs innings against Pakistan in Visakhapatnam in 2005 made him an overnight star batsman for India. Since then, he never locks back.
In the year 2007, he was appointed as the captain of the Indian cricket team. Under his leadership, India won the T20 World Cup, in 2011 ODI World Cup, and 2013 the Champions Trophy. He has a very deep understanding of cricket and its game plan.
|Real Name||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Nick names||Mahi, Thala, MSD, Captain Cool|
|Height:||1.75 M (5′ 7”)|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1981|
|MS Dhoni Net Worth||$125 Million (INR. 10,36 Crores)|
|Place Of Birth||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|School||DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir Shyamali, Ranchi Jharkhand|
|College||St. Xavier’s College Ranchi Jharkhand|
|Parents||Pan Singh (Father), Devaki Devi (Mother)|
|Wife name||Sakshi Singh Rawat|
|Daughter name||Ziva Dhoni|
MS Dhoni Debut
- Test debut on 2nd December 2005 against Sri Lanka
- ODI debut on 23rd December 2004 against Bangladesh
- T20I debut on 1st December 2006 against South Africa
MS Dhoni net worth Over the year
- MS Dhoni net worth in 2023 125 million US dollars
- MS Dhoni net worth in 2022 150 million US dollars
- MS Dhoni net worth in 2021 130 million US dollars
- MS Dhoni net worth in 2020 120 million US dollars
- MS Dhoni net worth in 2019 100 million US dollars
- MS Dhoni net worth in 2018 90 million US dollars
MS Dhoni Sources of Income: A Comprehensive Report
MS Dhoni or Mahi is itself a big brand. His biggest earning came from different endorsement deals. He endorses 16 brands as the data published by TAM Sports, a division of TAM Media Research. Since his stardom, Dhoni has been the brand ambassador for many high-profile companies, including Reebok, Pepsi, ream11, GoDaddy, Gulf Engine Oil, Mastercard, Cars24, Yippee Noodles, jeevansathi.com, Bharat Matrimony, Seven, Lava, Orient, SRMB Steel, and Snickers. Recently he signed a deal with Enigmatic Smile (a reward technology facilitator). The Most Profitable Endorsement Deals come from Reebok, Pepsi, Lava
MS Dhoni Investments
MS Dhoni also invested his money in several ventures. These investments also contribute to his Net Worth. He has a very wise businessman and selects some of the most lucrative business ventures including real estate, startups, and sports teams. His notable Investments include Co-ownership of Chennaiyin FC, residential and commercial properties. He has invested in building a mall in Ranchi and a farmhouse in Ranchi and multiple flats in Mumbai. He also invested in luxury villas and apartments in the UAE. He also invests in RIGI, a platform for CONTENT creators.
MS Dhoni IPL Salary
|Year||Team Played With||IPL Salary|
|2023 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 120,000,000 $1449398|
|2022 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||NR 120,000,000 $1449398|
|2021 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||NR 150,000,000 $1811748|
|2020 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 150,000,000 $1811748|
|2019 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 150,000,000 $1811748|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||INR 150,000,000 $1811748|
|2017 (Retained)||Rising Pune Supergiant||INR 125,000,000 $1509790|
|2016||Rising Pune Supergiant||INR 125,000,000 $1509790|
|2015 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 125,000,000 $1509790|
|2014 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 125,000,000 $1509790|
|2013 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 82,800,000 $1000084|
|2012 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 82,800,000 $1000084|
|2011 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 82,800,000 $1000084|
|2010 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 60,000,000 $724699|
|2009 (Retained)||Chennai Super Kings||INR 60,000,000 $724699|
|2008||Chennai Super Kings||INR 60,000,000 $724699|
|Total||INR 1,768,400,000 $21359301|
MS Dhoni Love for Bike
|12||TVS||Apache RR 310|
MS Dhoni Cars
|Car Name||Model Name|
|4||Land Rover||Freelander 2|
|7||Jeep||Grand Cherokee Trackhawk|
|9||Pontiac||Firebird Trans am|
|11||Rolls Royce||Silver Shadow|
MS Dhoni Awards
- Padma Bhushan, India’s third-highest civilian honor in 2018.
- Padma Shri award, the country’s fourth-highest civilian honor in 2009
- The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, India’s highest prize for achievements in sports in 2007–2008.
- ICC One-Day International Player of the Year in 2008, 2009
- Castrol Indian Cricketer of the Year Award in 2011
- MTV Youth Icon Award in 2006
- De Montfort University awarded the recipient with an honorary doctorate in 2011
Frequently Ask Questions
What is MS Dhoni’s net worth right?
It is estimated 125 million US dollars
What is the maximum annual income of MS Dhoni?
Estimated 50 crores INR
Who is MS Dhoni’s wife?
Sakshi Singh Rawat married in in 2010 on 4th July
MS Dhoni is not only a good cricketer but also a good businessman. We all know how play’s, aggressively and he expresses his intelligent mind in the field. Same he applies his tactics in the business also. That is why MS Dhoni Net Worth increases day by day. We wish him good luck.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- EntertainmentOctober 2, 2023Jawan box office collection Day 25
- EntertainmentSeptember 30, 2023Jawan Box Office Collection Day 24: A Best Hit Movie in 2023
- FootballSeptember 30, 202310 most searched footballers on Google, Best Footballer
- ICC ODI World Cup 2023September 30, 2023IND vs ENG Warm-up Match today: How to Watch ICC World Cup 2023 Warm-Up Match Live