Grace Harris smashes 59 off 26 balls and won the match for UP Warriorz in a nail-biting against Gujarat Giants in WPL 2023. The Australian all-rounder Grace Harris played a match that many players dreamed of. It was such a thriller and Grace won the lost match in Navi Mumbai on Sunday. She played an inspired inning and guided the Warriors to a three-wicket win against Gujarat Giants in WPL 23’s fourth match.
Gujarat Giants back to defeat in WPL 23
In the first inning, Gujarat Giants set good competitive totals for UP Warriors. For Gujarat Giants, Sabbineni Meghana and Sophia Dunkley started the inning. Meghna scored 24 runs in 15 balls and hit 4 fours and out by Sophie Ecclestone caught by Shweta Sehrawat. Sophia Dunkley was bowled by Deepti Sharma. The talented Harleen Deol did a good job and made 46 in 32 balls with 7 fours. Apart from Deol Ashleigh Gardner and Dayalan Hemalatha added 25 and 21 runs respectively.
The UP Warriars bowler Deepti Sharma and Sophie Ecclestone bowled economically. Deepti took 2 wickets in her 4 overs and gave 27 runs while Sophie also took 2 wickets in her 4 overs and gave 25 runs. Apart from them, all the bowlers were expensive.
|UP Warriors Bowling||0vers||Maiden||Runs||Wickets|
Gujarat Giants set 169 for 6 and target was 170 runs for UP Warriars
A final Over Thriller: Grace Harris and Kiran Navgire fifties
UP Warriorz (UPW) inning was started on a bad note. Their first three wickets fall under 20 runs. UPW first Alyssa Healy falls on 7 runs and soon Shweta Sehrawat also departed, she was caught brilliantly by Mansi Joshi and bowled by Kim Garth. Tahlia McGrath was out on duck bowled by Kim Garth and caught by Dayalan Hemalatha. After then Kiran Navgire took charge and made a good 53 runs in 43 balls with 5 fours and 2 huge sixes. And Grace Harris did the unexpected. Grace Harris made 59 runs in just 26 balls with 7 fours and 3 sixes.
Gujarat Giants made 169/6 (Harleen Deol 46, Ashleigh Gardner 25, Sophie Ecclestone 2/25) and lost to UP Warriorz: 175/7 in 19.5 overs (Grace Harris 59*, Kiran Navgire 53, Kim Garth 5/36).
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- EntertainmentOctober 2, 2023Jawan box office collection Day 25
- EntertainmentSeptember 30, 2023Jawan Box Office Collection Day 24: A Best Hit Movie in 2023
- FootballSeptember 30, 202310 most searched footballers on Google, Best Footballer
- ICC ODI World Cup 2023September 30, 2023IND vs ENG Warm-up Match today: How to Watch ICC World Cup 2023 Warm-Up Match Live