RCB vs LSG Dream11 Prediction: The M. Chinnaswamy stadium will show a spectacular match number 15 between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Lucknow Super Giants. In this article, we are giving all the details of RCB vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For Match 15 of IPL 2023.
RCB Team Preview
The RCB won first comfortably against Mumbai Indians but lost to Kolkata Knight Riders convincingly. The mystery spin trio of KKR (Varun Chakravarthy, Sunil Narine, and Suyash Sharma) demolished RCB and manage to score only 123 runs against KKR 204 runs. They need to nurture their batting skills against spinners. As LSG also has a good number spinner.
Royal Challengers Bangalore has 2 points from 2 games and their Net Run Rate is -1.256
LSG Team Preview
Lucknow Super Giants won their two matches and lost one against CSK. They won the last game against Sunrisers Hyderabad. In the last game, the LSG bowler restricted SRH to a meager total of 121 runs. And LSG chased it down easily. Lucknow Super Giants has 4 points from 3 games and their Net Run Rate is 1.358.
RCB vs LSG IPL 2023 Match 15 Details
- Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Lucknow Super Giants
- Date: 10th April 2023
- Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru, India
RCB vs LSG Dream11 Prediction
RCB Probable XI / Prediction: Squad of RCB
RCB Probable XI, Squad of RCB: Faf du Plessis(captain), Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Michael Bracewell, Dinesh Karthik(Wicket Keeper), Shahbaz Ahmed, David Willey, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, Mohammed Siraj
LSG Probable XI / Prediction: Squad of LSG
Kyle Mayers / Quinton de Kock, KL Rahul(captain), Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(Wicket Keeper), Romario Shepherd, Krunal Pandya, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Jaydev Unadkat, Ravi Bishnoi
Weather Conditions for match number 15: RCB vs LSG
- Temperature Between 25-31°c
- Humidity 28%
- Wind Speed 13 km/hr
- Precipitation NO
RCB vs LSG Winning Prediction: RCB vs LSG Dream11 Prediction
RCB will play on their home ground. They have won 4 games out of 6 on home ground. So RCB is a favorite team to win the match. LSG also try win. They know the RCB weak point against spinners. LSG has Krunal Pandya, Amit Mishra, and Ravi Bishnoi.
RCB vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Wicketkeeper: Nicholas Pooran (Vice Capitan)
- Batters: Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (Captain), KL Rahul, Deepak Hooda
- All-rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Krunal Pandya
- Bowlers: Harshal Patel, Mark Wood, Mohammed Siraj, Ravi Bishnoi
RCB vs LSG pitch report for IPL 2023, Match 15
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru pitch is good for batting. The toss-winning team prefers to bowl first. There may be dew in the latter half of the match.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- IPL 2024November 27, 2023IPL auction 2024: Full list of squads, retention, release
- CricketNovember 27, 2023India vs Australia 2nd T20: Strong Bowling Performance Leads to a 44-Run Victory for India
- Tomorrow IPL MatchNovember 26, 2023India vs Australia 2nd T20 match: News, When, where and how to watch, live streaming details, Best players review
- BiographyNovember 24, 2023Ravindra Jadeja Biography, Wiki, Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Wife, Best Player