RCB vs KKR Match Prediction: Today’s match will be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore take on Kolkata Knight Riders at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. RCB won their last match and they are confident. RCB is now in the fifth spot in the IPL 2023 points tally with 8 points and KKR at the eighth position with 4 points. KKR will try to win today’s match. RCB will play this time at their home ground and they in very confident. So will expect a good entertaining match today.
RCB vs KKR Match Details: RCB vs KKR Match Prediction, Match 36, IPL 2023
- Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- Date & Time: Tuesday, April 25, 7:30 PM IST
- Telecast: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming Details: JioCinema
RCB vs KKR Pitch Report
The surface at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium is usually a batter-friendly surface. So, we can expect a high-scoring encounter. The toss-winning captain will prefer to bowl first and fix a target for the opposition. And the side batting first likes to put a huge score to negate the bowling first and put the opposition in trouble.
RCB vs KKR Probable Playing XIs: RCB vs KKR Match Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable Playing XI
Virat Kohli (Captain), Faf du Plessis, Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik (Wicket Keeper), David Willey, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Vijaykumar Vyshak
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable Playing XI
N Jagadeesan (Wicket Keeper), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana (Captain), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Lockie Ferguson, Umesh Yadav, Kulwant Khejroliya, Varun Chakaravarthy
Fantasy Cricket Tips: RCB vs KKR IPL 2023 Match No. 36 Dream11 Prediction
- Wicketkeeper: Dinesh Karthik
- Batters: Rinku Singh, Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis
- All-rounders: Andre Russell, David Wiese, Glenn Maxwell, Wanindu Hasaranga
- Bowlers: Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammed Siraj
- Captain: Virat Kohli
- Vice-captain: Rinku Singh
RCB and KKR IPL 2023 Squads
Full Squads of Royal Challengers Bangalore
Faf du Plessis (Captain), Virat Kohli, Suyash Prabhudessai, Rajat Patidar, Dinesh Karthik, Anuj Rawat, Finn Allen, Glenn Maxwell, Wanindu Hasaranga, Shahbaz Ahmed, Harshal Patel, David Willey, Karn Sharma, Mahipal Lomror, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep, Reece Topley, Himanshu Sharma, Michael Bracewell, Manoj Bhandage, Rajan Kumar, Avinash Singh, R Sonu Yadav
Full Squads of Kolkata Knight Riders
Nitish Rana (Captain), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Venkatesh Iyer, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Lockie Ferguson, Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Anukul Roy, Rinku Singh, N Jadadeesan, Vaibhav Arora, Suyash Sharma, David Wiese, Kulwant Khejroliya, Litton Das, Mandeep Singh, Jason Roy, Aarya Desai
Players to watch out for RCB vs KKR Match Prediction
- RCB: Faf du Plessis, Glenn Maxwell, and Mohammad Siraj.
- KKR: Jason Roy, Rinku Singh, and Suyash Sharma.
RCB vs KKR Head-to-Head Records
Highest and lowest totals between RCB vs KKR
- Against KKR, RCB’s highest score is 213 while the lowest score is 49.
- Against RCB, KKR’s highest score is 222 while the lowest score is 84.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- Sports News2023.06.02WTC 2023 Final: The Star Batsmen Join the Test Team
- Sports News2023.06.01World Test Championship Final: India’s Key Players to Watch Out For
- Cricket2023.06.01Gavaskar believes Pujara’s experience could be the difference for India in WTC 2023 final
- IPL 20232023.05.31Top 5 Uncapped Indian Stars in IPL 2023: Impressive Performances