The first match is about to begin between Qatar v Ecuador FIFA world cup 2022. The Qatar football team is managed and controlled by the Qatar Football Association and AFC. In the 2019 Asian Cup tournament won by Qatar. This year FIFA World 2022 is going to start in Qatar. And the very first match will be between Qatar and Ecuador.
This is the first time Qatar will take part in the FIFA World cup. The Qatar coach Sanchez has said, “I’m not saying we’re going to win the World Cup, but we’ll put in a performance of the highest level”. This quote is depicting about their mindset regarding this world cup.
Ecuador has played in earlier world cup tournaments and has had several international matches’ experience. They will also give a tough fight.
Both teams have some players who can be great and the world will watch with a close eye.
Qatar’s five most valuable players might be
- Saad Al Sheeb plays a goalkeeper and age: 32
- Abdelkarim Hassan plays a Left-back and age: 28
- Hassan Al-Haydos play a Forward and is age: 31
- Akram Afif plays a Forward age: 25
- Almoez Ali play as Striker age: 25
Ecuador’s five most valuable players might be
- Moisés Ramírez play as Goalkeeper age: 24
- Piero Hincapié play as defender age: 20
- Moisés Caicedo plays as Box To Box Midfielder age: 21
- Jackson Porozo plays as a defender age: is 22
- Félix Torres play as Defence age: 25
Date and time 20 November, 19.00 First Match
Play at or Venue Al Bayt Stadium, Al Khor
Team news: Qatar v Ecuador
The Qatar Akram Afif did not start in a friendly match against before the World Cup against Albania. And three most valued Ecuador players are nursing injuries Jeremy Sarmiento, Carlos Gruezo, and Robert Arboleda
Qatar Starting XIs probable will be
Boualem Khoukhi, Bassam Alrawi, Alsheeb Saad , Abdelkarim Hassan, Pedro Miguel, Abdulaziz Hatem, Hassan Alhaydos, Karim Boudiaf, Akram Afif, Homam Ahmed, Almoez Ali
Ecuador’s Starting XIs probable will be
Robert Arboleda, Moises Caicedo, Felix Torres, Piero Hincapie, Alexander Dominguez, Pervis Estupinan, Jhegson Mendez, Enner Valencia, Gonzalo Plata, Jose Cifuentes, Romario Ibarra
The match will be Referee: Orsato to take charge of World Cup Opening Match
Assistant Referee Ciro Carbone and Alessandro Giallatini
Qatar vs Ecuador Prediction, FIFA World Cup First Match
Ecuador seems a higher chance of winning at 42% and Qatar has a 27% winning chance and the draw chance is 31%. As we know Ecuador’s team is more capable of winning today’s match because given Qatar is an inexperienced team and plays they play on the big stage. But you cannot totally write off Qatar, as they can give surprises too.
As we know Ecuador played three times FIFA world cup earlier and they can cope with the pressure well Qatar is a little naive in this case and this will go against Qatar. But Qatar is playing in their own backyard and never know, they can pull a victory from know where. Because some of the Qatar players played in most of the world-famous clubs.
Whatever ever the result, we will go see a most exciting match.
Qatar has played with Ecuador three times and all were friendly matches. Two times Ecuador won and one time Qatar in 2018 by 4-3.
Key match stats
Qatar won their first major international tournament, the Asian Cup, in 2019 by defeating Japan 3-1 in the final
And Ecuador is going to play its fourth FIFA World Cup. They previously played in 2002, 2006, and 2014. This time Ecuador is going to play their opening game in the tournament with a team outside Europe. Their best result to date was in 2006 and in that year, they made it to the round of 16.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- BiographyFebruary 16, 2024Dhruv Jurel Biography, Profile, Net Worth 2024, Stats, Age, Height, Team, Best of IPL, and Family
- CricketFebruary 15, 2024India Fights Back: Rohit & Jadeja Shine on Day 1 of 3rd Test Sarfraz best debut
- CricketFebruary 15, 2024Sarfaraz Khan Test Debut with Blistering Half-Century out at 64 Super Debut
- QuizFebruary 5, 20242024 Sports Terminology MCQ Question Answers for Competitive Exams