England and Iran, both nations practiced themselves to play each other on Monday 21st November 2022, at the Khalifa International Stadium. Below is the England vs Iran overview and prediction
Iran and England Overview
Iran plays fearlessly and aggressively. They are the 21st-ranking team in the world of football. Iran won their opening match in 1998, 2006, and 2018, and in 2002, 2010, and 2014 lost in their first encounter.
England won the world cup in 1966. England‘s in recent time their results not suggest well and not ready to undertake their World Cup campaign convincingly, but Southgate will confidently help players regain their players’ energy in their encounter match against Iran.
Teams Composition of England
Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben White, Conor Coady, Eric Dier, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, John Stones, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker.
Midfielders: Jude Bellingham, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice, Jordan Henderson, Conor Gallagher, James Maddison.
Forwards: Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, Bukayo Saka, Raheem Sterling, Callum Wilson, Marcus Rashford.
Kyle Walker, who is not fully fit as he recovers from groin surgery, and James Maddison, who hurt himself in the Leicester game, had not trained with the team last week.
the goalkeeper Pickford is in the goal post. It might possibly be a 4-2-1-3 scenario with a No. 10. Rice and Bellingham appear to be the likely candidates because Phillips is still not match-ready. Bellingham is a future superstar who, in my opinion, might be one of the World Cup’s biggest triumphs, so you wouldn’t want to leave him out.
Teams Composition of Iran
Alireza Beiranvand, Sadegh Moharrami, Mohammad Hossein Kanaanizadegan, Shojae Khalilzadeh, Ehsan Hajsafi; Saeid Ezatolahi; Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Ahmad Nourollahi, Vahid Amiri, Mehdi Taremi; Karim Ansarifard.
Defenders: Ehsan Hajsafi
Midfielders: Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Vahid Amiri
Forwards: Raheem Sterling (Vice-Captain), Mehdi Taremi
Striker Sardar Azmoun for Bayer Leverkusen is nursing his calf muscle since October still on the team.
Head to Head between England and Iran
Both teams has not played any match in the world cup together. In recent times England’s condition is not good as they have gone six games without a victory.
Iran on the other hand done well as they have won two games from the last five games.
Main player of England Harry Kane was done good in the 2018 FIFA World Cup will be exciting to watch and he is also in good nick. Jude Bellingham will also play a key role.
Messi of Iran Sardar Azmoun has made 65 caps for his country and scored 41 goals. Alireza Jahanbakhsh made fifty appearances for the Seagulls in the Premier League between 2018 and 2021. The striker Mehdi Taremi will be some cause of concern to England’s defense as he has scored 42 goals since signing for Porto in 2020.
The likely inclusion of Saka in place of Phil Foden will come as a surprise to many, as the Manchester City midfielder will play as the main player for England.
Date Time & Venue
The England vs Iran football match will take place on November 21. (4pm in Qatar and 8am EST). Television coverage starts on BBC 1 at 12pm (GMT) and on Sports 18 and Sports18 HD TV channels in India.
Prediction of winning Between England and Iran
England 71% chance of winning the match and is favored by most while Iran won’t be an easy opposition. Iran has 9% chance of winning and a draw chance 20%.Tweets by FIFAWorldCup
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- BiographyFebruary 16, 2024Dhruv Jurel Biography, Profile, Net Worth 2024, Stats, Age, Height, Team, Best of IPL, and Family
- CricketFebruary 15, 2024India Fights Back: Rohit & Jadeja Shine on Day 1 of 3rd Test Sarfraz best debut
- CricketFebruary 15, 2024Sarfaraz Khan Test Debut with Blistering Half-Century out at 64 Super Debut
- QuizFebruary 5, 20242024 Sports Terminology MCQ Question Answers for Competitive Exams