India VS Australia First Test: The first test match is underway at the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium in Nagpur. Australia won the toss and elected to bat first. But their start was not good. Mohammed Shiraj and Mohammed Shami did the damage first.
Australia batting First Innings: India VS Australia
David Warner and Usman Khawaja started Australia’s inning. And first overdone by Md Shami and gave 2 runs. But the very next over first ball, Md Shiraj produced an unplayable delivery to Usman Khawaja and he appealed but the umpire negate that India took DRS and it went India’s way. Then the next over first ball Md Shami cleaned bowled David Warner at 1.
After then Marnus Labuschagne and Steven Smith gave Australia some hope. Ravindra Jadeja beat Marnus Labuschagne and rest stamp Srikar Bharat (the debutant), he was out at 49 runs in 123 balls with 8 fours. Matt Renshaw is out by LBW at 0 by Ravindra Jadeja. Ravindra Jadeja again bowled beautifully and cleaned bowled Steven Smith at 37 runs with 7 fours. The only two batsmen Peter Handscomb and Alex Carey (Wicket Keeper) 31 and 36 respectively.
SG Heavy Duty Nylon Kashmir Eco Cricket Kit for Youth, Size 5
DSC Men’s Premium Cricket Complete Kit with Helmet, Kashmir Willow Bat, PVC Thigh Pad, and Arm Guard
|Australia Batting||Runs||Balls Played||4s fours||6s six|
|David Warner (b Mohammad Shami)||1||5||0||0|
|Usman Khawaja (lbw b Mohammed Siraj)||1||3||0||0|
|Marnus Labuschagne (st Srikar Bharat b Ravindra Jadeja)||49||123||8||0|
|Steven Smith (b Ravindra Jadeja)||37||107||7||0|
|Matt Renshaw (lbw b Ravindra Jadeja)||0||1||0||0|
|Peter Handscomb (lbw b Ravindra Jadeja)||31||84||4||0|
|Alex Carey (W) (b Ravichandran Ashwin)||36||33||7||0|
|Pat Cummins (C) (c Virat Kohli b Ravichandran Ashwin)||6||14||1||0|
|Todd Murphy (lbw b Ravindra Jadeja)||0||5||0||0|
|Scott Boland (b Ravichandran Ashwin)||1||8||0||0|
Extras are given by India
Total extra runs 15 Bye – 7, Leg Bye – 5, Wide – 0, No Ball – 3, Penalty – 0
Fall of Australia wickets
- 1 – 2 Usman Khawaja, 1.1 Overs
- 2 – 2 David Warner, 2.1 Overs
- 3 – 84 Marnus Labuschagne, 35.5 Overs
- 4 – 84 Matt Renshaw, 36 Overs
- 5 – 109 Steven Smith, 42 Overs
- 6 – 162 Alex Carey, 53.1 Overs
- 7 – 172 Pat Cummins, 57.3 Overs
- 8 – 173 Todd Murphy, 58.5 Overs
- 9 – 176 Peter Handscomb, 62.3 Overs
- 10 – 177 Scott Boland, 63.5 Overs
India Bowling: India VS Australia
Mohammed Shiraj and Mohammed Shami took one each wicket. But Ravindra Jadeja took five wickets and Ravichandran Ashwin took 3 wickets.
India Batting First Innings: India VS Australia
India’s batting started on a good note. Both the openers Rohit Sharma (Captain) and KL Rahul gave a solid start and they added 76 runs partnership. KL Rahul was caught and bowled by Todd Murphy at 20 runs in 71 balls with one four. After Ravichandran Ashwin came as a night watchman and survived 5 balls. At the end of the play, India made 77 for 1.
|India Batting||Runs||Balls Played||4s fours||6s six|
|Rohit Sharma (Captain)||56||69||9||1|
|KL Rahul (c & b Todd Murphy)||20||71||1||0|
|Srikar Bharat (W)|
Australia Bowling: India VS Australia
Fall of India wickets
- 1 – 76 KL Rahul, 22.5 Overs
India VS Australia: Australia all out at 177 and India 77/1 at the end of the First Day of play.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- Sports News2023.03.24IPL 2023 new rule for Toss: Captains can announce XI after toss to allow Impact Player’s introduction
- IPL 20232023.03.22Yesterday IPL Match Result: Who Won Yesterday’s IPL Match in IPL 2023?
- Cricket2023.03.21David Miller ‘Most certainly not bitter’: On not getting T20I captaincy role
- Cricket2023.03.21Mushfiqur Rahim scored the fastest century 100 for Bangladesh in ODI