India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: The first T20 match was a thriller and won the match by only 2 runs. India made 162/5 by playing first after sending by Sri Lanka (Toss to Sri Lanka). Replying to India’s total Sri Lanka made 162.
India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I will be held in Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, India on the 5th of January 2023. India will try to wrap up the series by winning today’s match.
- Match between: India vs Sri Lanka
- Date of the match: 5th January 2023
- Venue of India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, India, it is known as Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium
India vs Sri Lanka second Match Probable XIs could be as follows
Team India: Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan(Wicket Keeper), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (captain) Deepak Hooda, Rahul Tripathi(maybe debut), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Umran Malik, Shivam Mavi, Yuzvendra Chahal
Team Sri Lanka: Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis (Wicket Keeper), Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka(Captain), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Dilshan Madushanka, Kasun Rajitha
India could be a winner as by the expert and team performances in past
Winning Chances of Today’s Second Match between India and Sri Lanka
- 68% chance of winning India in today’s match
- 32% chance of winning by Sri Lanka in today’s match
What will be the toss timing in the second T20I between India and Sri Lanka?
The toss timing in the second T20I between India and Sri Lanka will be at 7 PM IST.
Toss Prediction in Today’s Match Prediction
The toss will be very crucial. Those who the toss, may elect to field.
Today Match Weather Report
The weather will be good as by weather department. There will be no rain chances. We may expect to see a full match.
How can I watch the second T20I between India and Sri Lanka?
Telecast live on the Star Sports Network and Hotstar app, JIO TV, and Airtel TV.
“I would be surprised if Hardik Pandya opts to bat first after winning the toss in Pune. I think the side winning the toss should look to bowl first. The teams will be looking to exploit the conditions on offer early on, because the wicket settles down after that, and again the dew factor also comes in. I think India will wrap up the series in Pune itself,”— Wasim Jaffer quotes as on ESPNCricinfo website.
- I am a computer science trainer, motivator, blogger, and sports enthusiast. Apart from academic activities, I'm a very passionate reader and writer on various subjects like technology, Sports, and finance.
- Sports News2023.03.24IPL 2023 new rule for Toss: Captains can announce XI after toss to allow Impact Player’s introduction
- IPL 20232023.03.22Yesterday IPL Match Result: Who Won Yesterday’s IPL Match in IPL 2023?
- Cricket2023.03.21David Miller ‘Most certainly not bitter’: On not getting T20I captaincy role
- Cricket2023.03.21Mushfiqur Rahim scored the fastest century 100 for Bangladesh in ODI